UK: Ambitious plans to launch a network of open access regional passenger services in western...
The House of Commons Transport Select Committee has launched the 'Trains fit for the future?'...
GERMANY: Netinera subsidiary Lnderbahn announced on April 1 that it will continue to run...
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) The Latest on Tesla's first quarter earnings (all times local):
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) Tesla posts Q1 net loss of more than $700 million as sales of its electric cars slump and demand appears to be waning.
REDMOND, Wash. (AP) Microsoft's ongoing push to get automakers, retailers and other businesses onto its cloud computing platform helped power the company's third-quarter earnings ahead of Wall Street expectations Wednesday.
Shipowners have picked up their investment plans, as both newbuilding orders and acquisitions of second hand tonnage have been strong lately. In its latest weekly report, shipbroker Intermodal noted that strong contracting activity resumed in the past days as well, with dry bulk deals making up for the majority of recently reported firm orders for ..
A federal grand jury in Wilmington, Delaware, returned a six-count indictment today charging Chartworld Shipping Corporation, Nederland Shipping Corporation, and Chief Engineer Vasileios Mazarakis with failing to keep accurate pollution control records, falsifying records, obstruction of justice, and witness tampering, the Justice Department announced. The charges stem from the falsification of records and other acts ..
A cooperation meeting between the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kenya Mr. Ababu Namwamba with the Deputy CEOs of PPA S.A.
CHILLICOTHE, Ohio - Kenworth is actively building its business. Coming off a record year in which it produced 39,800 Class 8 trucks for Canada and the U.S.
Ford will invest $500 million in Rivian, aligning the maker of the industry-leading F-Series pickup line with an upstart that's electrifying gas-guzzling trucks and sport utility vehicles. The second-biggest U.S.
Global regulations are driving the vehicle fleet toward econobox efficiency and/or increased electrification. But to succeed in a cheap-gas economy, these fuel/electron sippers will need to be as fun and comfortable to drive as our current favorite carbon spewers. GKN Driveline recently showed off several life hack technologies for preserving driving fun as the carbon 
It's almost impossible to write about the 2019 Toyota Prius AWD-e without mentioning snow. From the beginning, Toyota's been up front about the fact that it developed the all-wheel-drive Prius for snowy climates, even going so far as to show the car driving on snow in most of its press photos. It then launched the 
MONTREAL, Que. Instagram has more than a billion active users. Facebook, more than 2 billion.
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz -- Nikola Motor CEO Trevor Milton has introduced his Nikola Two hydrogen-electric truck to the world. We sat down with him to discuss his thoughts on fueling infrastructure, the competition, hydrogen vs. electric trucks, and why he thinks truck drivers will be eager to switch from diesel.
Only 18 percent of new cars require premium. The owners of the other 82 percent waste about $2 billion a year using a gas that provides no benefit.
The policy could change not just traffic, but also how we think about the infrastructure cars require.
The vast carmaking alliance must still grapple with difficult issues, such as resolving tensions between the Japanese and French partners.